Dre Geneviève Lekuiko
My job brings me the richness of human contact.
What makes me different?
My good mood and my dynamism allow me to put patients at ease and for them to have a good time at the dentist’s office. Very curious by nature, I am always on the lookout for the latest techniques and technologies in order to provide my patients with quality care.
As a child, I wanted to dive into the world to satisfy my curiosity. I am the mother of three wonderful children who constantly push me to adapt because no two are the same.
Fields of Interest:
- Digital technology Cerec;
- Certification in 3D CFT (Cone Beam Volumetric Tomography) small field radiography;
- Nitrous oxide sedation;
- CMDD clinical modification of dentofacial development;
- Clear aligners technology as Invisalign, Spark;
- CEDAM prosthodontic rehabilitation;
- Sleep Apnea and snoring.